
Listing supplies is a pain, but the cute stuff is this:
Stamps: Hero Arts
Paper: Terracotta Tile and dark chocolate, PTI
Ribbon: Terracota Tile, PTI and jute twine, PTI
Buttons: rustic, PTI (remember these....BRING THEM BACK)
I would like to give the credit for this inspiration to Lee Anne, my buddy and fellow PTI nut. She is the one that held my hand as I bought my first sewing machine. She is the one who walked me through threading the bobbin for the first time. (I locked up the machine 5 times before I got it right.) She keeps me on my toes with her blog and wonderful creations. She is the BEST PTI shopper and she shares.....what more could a person want! Thanks LA!!!!
Thanks for stopping by! Love the new format of the Hop!
32 comments:
Such a lovely card!!
Very pretty!
Beautiful!!!
Maybe we should talk..because I've managed to get my sewing machine bobbin not to work (again)..I got a hand-me-down basic machine from my Mom and only got it to work for ONE project! LOL!
I love this and LOVE those rustic buttons! OMGosh! This is a darling card!
This is the first time I've been able to participate with the PTI fun being from Wales so the time difference never allowed. I'm also new to PTI products and have only just had my first order so am having loads of fun seeing what others create with the items.
TFS
Paul
http://craftyblogocks.blogspot.com/
Love that colour combo and your bow is gorgeous!
Hugs,
Aimes
x
Nice card. Good sewing, too! :)
Super cute card with a great color combination and pretty red bow.
Aaaahhh! So sweet. I love the card and your sewing is fabulous! Great patterned paper!
Great card! Nice job on the sewing. I've attempted sewing on cards twice, and both times my end results looked like I had been sewing drunk! LOL. Thanks for the inspiration!
So cute! Great sewing!
Such a pretty card, I love your color choices and the stitching is a beautiful detail!!
what a great card
Such pretty paper, and love the buttons and ribbon!
Very cute! Love those buttons!
What a pretty color combination! And great job on the sewing! I haven't sewn on a card yet, you're brave!
Beautiful card! TFS :D
Super pretty card! I love the colors. Would you like to come and teach me how to use my brand new sewing machine that is still in the box because I am afraid of it. :)
This is sooo pretty!!!
Very pretty!
Soooo very pretty!!!! I just love the red ribbon and buttons!!!!
What a lovely card!! Very pretty!
Well done! I love the ribbon.
Love the card and love that you have such a great stamping pal.
Love the red satin ribbon. Gorgeous!
So so pretty! Love that red PERFECT bow!
I love the background.
TFS~
Sharing if WONDERFUL! GREAT friend! Thanks for sharing this card with us. LOVE the perfect bow and the buttons!
this color combo is great and your bow is done perfectly. fantastic card!
Great one, beautiful colors and the stitching is cool!
Lovely card! Your stitching detail is a great addition to your card.
What pretty background paper you used~ such a happy card!
Post a Comment