I am sad to see Christmas over. I am torn between putting all my Christmas stuff away and keeping out for a few more weeks. I need to get back to scrapbooking soon. I am so far behind. This was a fun project to make. I was inspired by Melissa P and Betsy V and their posts on Emma's Papery.
Thanks for looking!
25 comments:
Beautiful vintage look!
love your vintage look!!
pretty!!
Great way to combine lots of elements!
Very cool! Love the shabby chic look. :)
LOVELY! The shabby look is FAB! The pom poms are a fun detail!
Love this! You have definitely found your style and you are so good at it! Love the doilies!
Very pretty!
Pretty!
Love all things vintage! Very pretty!!
So shabby, chic and beautiful! You have that style just right!!
Love all the layers and vintage details on your project!
So pretty! Lots of little scrappies in there!!
This is so pretty! I am sad Christmas is over too. I know that with the snow we're having, I should take my tree down but somehow it just seems too early yet. :)
ooohhh, che bella!
such a beautiful creation! i love all the vintagey goodness!!!
Oh you've got that vintage look down pat! Love the layers of images on this, so sweet. Melissa and Betsy would be proud of you!!
can totally see your inspiration! just beautiful
Loving all of the layers.
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Love ALL the details on this!!!
Wonderful vintage project!
Very pretty! Great project!
Definitely resembles a project for Emma's! Great details -- love that pom pom trim!
Very nice!
wow, that's great!
Post a Comment