Scrapaliciousness

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Tina's Favorite Kit

Tina's Favorite Kit
Posted by tfiskers at 8:45 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
tfiskers
Hi! I am a wife, mother of two and a teacher. I have a terrible obession/addiction. It started out as a thing for my kids in the form of scrapbooking, now I am deep into this card making thing! I blame the girls at PTI! :)
View my complete profile

Followers

GYSO

GYSO

Blogs I Love

  • It Is What It Is Damn It
  • My Happy Place!
  • Smidgidee Spot
  • Stamping with Passion
  • Studio Calico

Challenges

  • Clean and Simple

Papertrey Dolls

  • Stamp-n-Paradise
    Taylored Expressions / Happy Sheets
    5 days ago
  • Soapbox Creations
    The Greetery - La Dolce Vita Collection Release Day!
    4 weeks ago
  • Hiding in My Craft Room
    Test
    1 year ago
  • Jen's Ink Spot
    Birthday on the Go: Fruit Slices from Bicycle Wheels
    2 years ago
  • My Happy Place!
    PTI 11th Anniversary Sketch Challenge
    8 years ago
  • Happy Everything!
    SAF: Leather Challenge
    8 years ago
  • It's A Patchwork Life
    The 12 CASE's of Christmas...Day 12
    9 years ago
  • The Unhurried Life
    White with a Pop of Color
    11 years ago
  • gifting it
    girl scout leader's day (+ father's day)
    12 years ago
  • Michelle's Crafting Corner
    Papertrey Ink Design Team Favorites Challenge
    13 years ago
  • The Paper Dolls
    Halloween Patterned Paper X3!
    13 years ago
  • I should be grading papers...
    14 years ago
  • Playing with Paper
    Paper Dolls Challenge #40
    15 years ago
  • {Stamped From the Heart}
  • Trade Fish Designs
  • the card yard

My Favorite Sites

Studio Calico Reveal


Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (8)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  February (7)
  • ►  2011 (37)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2010 (28)
    • ▼  December (3)
      • December PTI Blog Hop
      • Studio Calico Wish List
      • Tina's Favorite Kit
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ►  2009 (7)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (5)

You might also like

  • PTI Blog Hop September
    Listing supplies is a pain, but the cute stuff is this: Stamps: Hero Arts Paper: Terracotta Tile and dark chocolate, PTI Ribbon: Terracot...
  • December PTI Blog Hop
    I am sad to see Christmas over. I am torn between putting all my Christmas stuff away and keeping out for a few more weeks. I need to get ...
  • Papertrey Dolls BLOG HOP
    Thanks to our wonderful member, Lee Anne , the Dolls are hosting our first Blog Hop.   I hope you are having fun hopping along.  We are al...
Simple theme. Theme images by UteHil. Powered by Blogger.