Love your gorgeous colours - and I am such a sucker now I have to buy that scallop punch lol!
I love buttony bows! And this is darling.
Gorgeous! Love your monochromatic card!
Cute card and very uplifting color........
Yes Lovely card! What color are you using? So sweet!
Love that big scallop doiley! Very pretty card!
This is so PRETTY! Love the monochromatic color scheme!!
Oh monochromatic cards are SO hard for me, and you made such a perfect one! Love those mini butterflies in Melon Berry!
Sorry, its all sweet blush
Beautiful card! Love the butterfly.
Just delicious!
This is SO pretty, and I love the colors!
Very pretty card! Love the monochromatic color scheme!
Monochromatic perfection -- LOVE it!!!
what a great monochromatic design! Love it!
Oh how beautiful! I just got my butterfly set yesterday, and I love it!!!
Love that color! The butterfly is too sweet also!
wonderful colour choice. Great layout. Lovin' the butterflies
So pretty!!
Love the monochromatic theme here!
Beautiful monochromatic scheme. So fresh and springy. Uh oh, another border die I "need" :)
The use of color is gorgeous! Love those butterflies with pearls down the center!
Really love how you kept the colour scheme so simple - it really makes such an elegant statement!
What a pretty color! Love your card!
Post a Comment
24 comments:
Love your gorgeous colours - and I am such a sucker now I have to buy that scallop punch lol!
I love buttony bows! And this is darling.
Gorgeous! Love your monochromatic card!
Cute card and very uplifting color........
Yes Lovely card! What color are you using? So sweet!
Love that big scallop doiley! Very pretty card!
This is so PRETTY! Love the monochromatic color scheme!!
Oh monochromatic cards are SO hard for me, and you made such a perfect one! Love those mini butterflies in Melon Berry!
Sorry, its all sweet blush
Beautiful card! Love the butterfly.
Just delicious!
This is SO pretty, and I love the colors!
Very pretty card! Love the monochromatic color scheme!
Monochromatic perfection -- LOVE it!!!
what a great monochromatic design! Love it!
Oh how beautiful! I just got my butterfly set yesterday, and I love it!!!
Love that color! The butterfly is too sweet also!
wonderful colour choice. Great layout. Lovin' the butterflies
So pretty!!
Love the monochromatic theme here!
Beautiful monochromatic scheme. So fresh and springy. Uh oh, another border die I "need" :)
The use of color is gorgeous! Love those butterflies with pearls down the center!
Really love how you kept the colour scheme so simple - it really makes such an elegant statement!
What a pretty color! Love your card!
Post a Comment