Monday, January 17, 2011

Happy MLK Day!


Today I have a two cards for you. They are both inspired by the "Gray is the New Black" post at Moxie Fab World. Cath really knows how to get my mojo going! The first one also follows the challenge at Get Sketchy for the layout.

I cannot get Blogger to line up my images the way I would like, so I will post the other card in another post.

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

PapierGirl said...

So pretty - I love the turqoise and gray combination! Thanks for joining us this week at GS! :)

yyam said...

Oh wow! I love the aqua/gray combo! Just pure classic elegance!!!:)

Thanks for joining us at Get Sketchy! :)

Lee Anne said...

Where did you get those flowers? Love them!! Great color combination. I always forget about aqua!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Tanna! What a pretty approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)