Saturday, April 30, 2011

PDCC79 and WMC54

I made a card for both of these challenges today as I watch the Royal Wedding on DVR.   What a great way to spend a Sat morning.

The colors came from PDC and the paper piecing idea came from Wee Memories.

Here is my card:




The color combo is so fun, I decided to make a few more.   Stay tuned.


Supplies:

Wee memories stamp set
PTI card stock in Simply Chartureuse and Pure Poppy
Basill card stock
PTI Smokey Shadow ink
Quikcuts Impression Folder
PTI Impression Plate

16 comments:

Renee said...

Adorable!
Love that background and
your paper piecing is incredible!
Such a fun card! :)
Hope you enjoyed the wedding...
I cried. :)

Lee Anne said...

WOW! This is awesome! I love the 2 different impressions you made and the little girls are paper-pieced perfectly. (say that 3 times fast) LOVE it!! Now I want those stamps.

Kristin said...

I love this!! those little stamp girls are too cute :)

Fiona said...

So much fun with the gnomes! Great job Tanna :) Thanks for playing along at the Play Date Cafe!

Michele Gross said...

So cute! Love the little gnomes :) Glad you played with us at The Play Date Cafe!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love the embossed background.

Maria said...

Sweet little gnomes...love it!!!

Ruby said...

Oh how funny are these two?!! Such a fun card, love your little gnomes, really fab! Thanks for playing along with us at Play Date Cafe!

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, this just couldn't be any cuter! LOVE the bit of texture you've added with those embossed panels! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Unknown said...

Cute!! Love the images, embossed background and the colors~

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

HOW fun!! I love that you crafted during the Royal wedding--clever!! LOVE those little gnomes!! Perfect use of our colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us and joining in the fun over at the PDCC:}

Patrice said...

Love these little gnomes!

Julie Ranae said...

How dang adorable is this card??!!! So glad you brought it to The Play Date Cafe!

Anonymous said...

Too Cute!! Congrats on your win at PDCC!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

This is so cute & adorable!! And great paper piecing. Thanks for playing with us at Wee Memories. :)

Lisa said...

sweet little gnomes :) Really cute card!