Sunday, September 4, 2011

New Post....? What's that?

Hello All,

I am back from my creative break.   Actually, I lost my mojo all together at the end of the summer.   It's routine.   We go to the beach and when its all over, I crawl in a hole.    I have NOTHING to complain about, I just cant focus on making anything.

So, I am back.   Back to our home, back to school, back to work....Back to making things :)

I am always inspired by Cath's Tuesday Triggers and this one is exactly what I needed.    I am a sucker for neutrals anyway and this picture rocks.




Here is my take:

I made the base from PTI dark chocolate.   Ran a piece of kraft thru my Big shot with wood grain IP from PTI.   I stamped in smokey shadow and dark chocolate ink with Sending You stamp set.   The twine is PTI and the button was from my stash.   Love the leaf images from Sending You.   It was fun to pair grey and chocolate.   

Thanks for looking.

Tanna


7 comments:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Tanna! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Jessi Fogan said...

I love the pairing of grey & chocolate!

Amy Kolling said...

I really like this color combination. It's not one I've tried before but it is very pretty! You did a great job with the neutral trigger this week!

Sara Mac said...

I really like this color combo with the stamps you chose! The woodgrain IP looks great too. I totally know what you mean about losing the mojo. For me it's usually gone from Nov - Jan.

Laurie HIMCR said...

Beautiful card! Great job with the challenge!

euna said...

Beautiful card! Love how "woody" and natural the card looks! And very cool stamping with the Sending You set too! Awesome.

PS - thanks for the lovely comment on my blog! The auction site I referred to was TradeMe - it's an auction site for New Zealand and compared to eBay or Amazon, it's really not much ;)

Kristin said...

this is beautiful! I love both the inspiration photo and your card!