Sunday, October 17, 2010

Moxie's Tuesday Trigger




Here is the inspiration for this week's Tuesday Trigger. I flipped over this picture. It screams..."insert me." I could live in that world no prob. So the challenge was so much fun for me. In my card you can see the three main colors. Another contestant mentioned that it was Damask for sure, I couldnt agree more. I made several trials before I decided on this as my background paper. I also fussed with the bow forever. I chose the satin ribbon because it reminds me of the slick side of the cube.

5 comments:

Helen F. said...

Beautiful damask background paper, hope you made a bunch of it to use on other cards ~ it really looks like the Tues Trigger photo wallpaper! Your satin bow came out really well too ~~ only another card maker can appreciate the time that goes into this craft :o)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Tanna1 What a pretty approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the luxurious fun! :)

Lee Anne said...

This is beautiful. I love all the die-cutting you did to frame the cut out sentiment. The embossing is perfect. And that chocolate bow!!

Jen Carter said...

What a pretty way to use the colors! Love the silver damask!

Monica K. said...

What a unique card! Love the colors and how you cut around the sentiment.