


Two challenges in one today. I had so much fun with the 2S4Y today, and the color combo from Off the Wall Craftiness was perfect for me. I love chocolate brown with anything.
Supplies:
All PTI unless noted.
Cardstock: Dark Chocolate, Vintage Cream, Lemon Tart
Ribbon: DC
ink: DC
Edge punch: Martha Setwart.
7 comments:
Love this one! That bow is perfect and the border punch...where did you get that? I knew you would love the yellow and chocolate brown. "It all comes back to chocolate brown."
Hope to get to this one today. We'll see.
Absolutely fantastic!! Love the big sentiment!!!
Beautiful card!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura
Very very nice!!! Thanks for playing at OTWC and good luck!!
Beautiful bow! Thanks for playing with us at OTWC and Good luck!
Oh my this is gorgeous, the trim is fantastic! Love that big sentiment as well.
LOVE the stitching detail! That bow and big sentiment are FAB!
Post a Comment