Sunday, July 24, 2011

Colour Q # 94 and OTWC #57

What a unique group of colors!   The girls at Colour Q should pick out some fun combos!   I am also entering this in OTWC #57 for their anything beach challenge.    We used a sketch that I found on pineterest which you can see here.

9 comments:

Sylvia said...

What a fun page and I love how your pictures incorporate the colors as well as the page around them. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week, Tanna.

Anita Scroggins said...

Great take on the colors, and I love the brads and ribbons on your LO - thanks so much for playing along with us this week at ColourQ.

Unknown said...

What a cool page! I love the little accents you have hanging down from the horizontal strips. What a great way to use scraps & it look super cool, too! Thanks for joining us at colourQ this week! :)

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome page!!! Thanks for playing at OTWC!!!

Lee Anne said...

Yay! You are getting busy! Love the colors and pictures!

Laurie HIMCR said...

Great page! Love the fun colors and layout!

Renee said...

Beautiful!!
And how fun...
I'm not a scrapper but LOVE this!! :)

Amy Kolling said...

What a fantastic layout!! I sure wish I could kick it in gear and scrapbook!

Laurie said...

What a fun layout! I love the pics!