Saturday, June 25, 2011

June PTI Blog Hop

Welcome Everyone to the June PTI Blog Hop!  




Hope you enjoyed the super cool inspiration photo! 



I love the new concept for the BH.   I cannot wait to see all of your creations!  There are so many possibilities.

I was also inspired by Betsy Veldman's post on Moxie Fab this week.   You can see her creations here.  The challenge over at Moxie Fab is a good one, you should check it out!

Here is my creation:
Supplies:

Paper: PTI Pure Poppy, Melon Berry and Pure White
Borders:  Two unknown and Melissa Francis
Stamps:  Flower Fusion and Happy Birthday Inside and Out
Twine:  PTI Pure Poppy Bakers Twine
Button: PTI white


Thanks for looking :)  I'll be checking out your posts as well!

17 comments:

Marge said...

What a FUN card -- LOVE it!!!

Unknown said...

Wow! Fun mix of borders, colors, patterns and textures! This is real cute Tanna!

lam said...

Love what you did with all the borders and the happy colours

Linda said...

Great combination of papers and borders for a fun card.

Terri said...

Very cool. Love all the different borders.

Suzanne said...

Hi Tanna! I missed you!

Your card is awesome - I love all of the bright fun layers and the teeny teg is adorable!

Ravengirl said...

This is such a happy card! I love it!

Unknown said...

Cute, cute card! We knew a Tanna when we lived in Fairfield-our daughters met her on swim team I think.Haven't heard that name much-really a pretty name!

Renee said...

Love all that color!
It's such a happy card with all papers...
elements...
and color!
Makes me smile :)

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is very cool! I love your take on the inspiration piece!

DF said...

Super fun!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Pretty! Love all the patterns! Never thought about combining it like this, but it looks great!!
Hugs, Wendy

Taheerah said...

Gorgeous! Love that mix of patterns and cuts!!

Sue Lelli said...

I LOVE all the scallops and mix of papers and edges but I also LOVE the Happy Birthday with the extra sentiment on the tiny tag! I am addicted to those tiny tags and yours looks FAB! Nice twine detail, too!

Gina said...

A fun take on the inspiration photo and so happy!!!

Jen Carter said...

This is so fun with all the different borders! super cute!

Michelle (abzzymom) said...

Love all the different scallop borders in the mix of colors. So cheery! So glad you've been able to catch up on all these challenges. Even though I haven't been able to comment on all your recent posts, I think they're all great.