Monday, August 1, 2011

Papertrey Dolls Congrats to Laurie Beth Blog Hop!!

Good Morning and Welcome to the last stop (I am running a bit late...sorry)  on the Papertrey Dolls' Blog Hop in honor of Laurie Beth's top 10 in the Idol Challenge over at Paper Crafts.

Our challenge was to CASE one of Laurie Beth's projects.   

Here is my card:

Here is Laurie's card.   Its more of a CAS than a CASE, but I love her simple style and her use of white space.




Hope you enjoyed the HOP!

Amy (kolling143)

Christy (christea)

Kristin (jcmom04)

Suzanne (*suzanne*)

Katie (choc0holic)

Lee Anne (Lee Anne)

Renee (Renee L.)

Sara (hiinaz)

Tanna (tfiskers)

8 comments:

Jen Carter said...

This is great! Love the CAS card!

Sara Mac said...

Tanna this is beautiful. Is that shimmer cardstock you used? Just stunning.

Suzanne said...

Hi Tanna! So pretty - that flower image is beautiful! Hope you are enjoying your summer too. :)

Amy Kolling said...

Wow, that flower is beautiful! CAS is always good!

Laurie said...

Tanna thank you SO much for the blog hop today! You guys totally surprised me! What a fun thing to wake up to this morning! This card is beautiful! I love those flowers! What stamp is that? A gorgeous CAS card for sure! Thank you again for your sweet words! I am so lucky to have you! We sure have a great group don't we? :)

Kristin said...

I'm late seeing your card for Laurie- so sorry!! Tanna this is beautiful. I just love the repetition down the side and the stamp is so pretty. Love it!

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I love how you completely went with your own inspired creation - it's simple and gorgeous!

babar said...

Your thank you card is amazing with beautiful flower carving.
plastic discount card
PVC cards