Sunday, June 12, 2011

Embellish #2 and CAS-ual Fridays

This is my second card for the Embellish Magazine challenge


Again I also used the CAS-ual Friday challenge as well.   It was so fun!
Hope you will go check these challenges out!
Thanks for looking :)

8 comments:

Lee Anne said...

You did great with those colors and I love the Kraft background! Too cool!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

So pretty! I love the color palette and the fun dimension of each of the elements in your design! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays - looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful work in future challenges!

Laurie HIMCR said...

Great job! Love all the colors and textures!

Amy Kolling said...

I love that cane background at the bottom! That texture just draws the eyes to it! Beautiful work with these colors!

Laura Davis said...

Lovely work!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Jen Carter said...

This is great! Love your non-traditional blue leaves! Great job on the challenge!

Kristin said...

I love this card!! What a great job :)

Charlene Austin said...

Another fantastic card. You go girl!