Friday, June 10, 2011

OTWC #55

Those girls at OTWC are really amazing.  




I love using their color combos each week.   This color combo is way out of my norm.   Once again, I got into it once I spent some time with it.

I made several cards with their colors and PTI Damask stamp set.   I swear I picked it before I knew about the new paper and impression plate they are showing in their June release.

Here is my card:




Thanks for looking

8 comments:

Renee said...

So elegantly gorgeous!
Love everything about this...
colors...
paper...
simple...
yet so elegant!!

Michelle (abzzymom) said...

Very sophisticated and elegant. I like the OTWC Inspiration Colors too!

Lee Anne said...

Wow! That paper on the punch is awesome! Great card.

~Tammy~ said...

So very elegant~ Love your use of the OTWC challenge colors~ Thanks for joining us and Good Luck!

Lea L. said...

Very pretty card! The damask stamp looks fabulous! Great job with the colors!

Tenia Nelson said...

what a beautiful card!!!! thanks for playing at otwc!!!

Amy Kolling said...

So absolutely elegant! I love damask too! I can't wait to get my new IP! Thanks for playing along with OTWC!

Jaclyn Miller said...

Looks like you nailed the colors to me - a great card. Thank you so much for playing along at OTWC.