Friday, June 24, 2011

Papertrey Dolls Challenge # 37

I am behind on PTD's challenges, so I thought I would focus on catching up this week.  My first one is for Suzanne's patterned paper challenge.   Just trying it, helped me understand how difficult it is, as many of you have mentioned.  I am not really happy with the result, but after messing with it forever, I just glued it down.

One new thing I messed with for this challenge was die cutting patterned paper.  It has some potential, but I am not there yet.

I am so thankful for this forum that pushes me to try new things.

Here is my card:

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Renee said...

I think it's beautiful...
and I'm so totally in love with that paper!!!
Suzanne makes it look so easy...
I bow to her! :)
But I think you did pretty fabby yourself!