Embellish Magazine gives us a color combo+background stamping challenge.
I must admit that these colors were very very difficult for me. I messed with my three cards(but I am only entering two as per rules) for hours.
I also tried to incorporate the challenge at CAS-ual Fridays. I am hoping that it is considered a sketch challenge even though its a bit different this week. Go check it out, its really fun!
Here is my first card using the row: ribbon, die felt.
Thanks for looking!



6 comments:
This is SO fabulous!! I can't tell that you "struggled" with the colors at all if I didn't read the details! GREAT use of the elements and colors! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!
When did you get that Mat Stack set? Love it!! Your bow is perfect.
Wonderfully rich! I love you pulled the colors together and all the texture is so yummy! Great job with the elements and glad you played tic tac toe with us at CAS-ual Fridays!
Another wonderful project - wow! You're truly outdone yourself with this one! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays - looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful work in future challenges!
This is so pretty, I love the design!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura
You totally rocked the colours!! {{but I know whatcha mean....I found them tough too!}}
Thanks so much for playing along with Embellish!
Post a Comment